URGENT NEED FOR PROVIDERS FOR THIS TRIP – Physicians, PAs, NPs!!!
Approximately 70 percent of Guatemalans living in rural areas are entrenched in poverty. Today, 80 percent of children living in these regions are malnourished due largely to the lack of clean water.
We are looking to build a medical and missions team of:
• medical doctors
• physicians assistants
• World Help donors & advocates
• others with a heart to serve
On this trip, you will work alongside our national partners:
• Caring for malnourished children at the Operation Baby Rescue center
• Visiting remote Guatemalan communities and performing medical clinics for the villagers there
• Working at St. Luke’s Hospital and Kelly’s House at Hope of Life
• Interacting with orphans at the Hope of Life children’s home in Zacapa
• Experiencing the vibrant Guatemalan culture and its rich history