These organizations need physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses (RN, LPN), medical assistants, nursing assistants, EMTs, physical therapists, chiropractors, social workers, dentists, pharmacists and every other caregiver with medical experience. We ask to see a current state license (any state in the US) or if you are retired, a copy of a previous state license.
Health Care Workers Needed
These trips have a focus of health care and so health care workers are needed. But even more, we need any person with a heart of compassion who is willing to serve the Lord in whatever capacity is needed. We take students, moms, dads, grandparents, sisters, brothers – literally anyone who loves Jesus and so loves his neighbor! Duties the non-medical missionaries may be assigned
- Child Entertainment
- The clinics are an all-day affair in the villages
- These missionaries will spend their days painting nails and faces, playing soccer, decorating balloons, jump roping, passing out toys
- Eye Clinic
- There is a whole system of vision screening and finding the proper glasses
- Training is provided
- Dental Clinic
- We have a skit that is done with a translator to show children and parents how to properly care for their teeth
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste are handed out
- These folks walk patients and families from station to station in the clinic
- They support and help the medical providers get supplies or information (and snacks)
- Set up / Tear Down
- Pretty self-explanatory!
- PRAYER WARRIORS
- Every patient is prayed for!
- Bibles and other Christian literature are given to all who want it